Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sunday Afternoon

Well I'm surviving just fine. I had a couple of days with the stomach flu and thought I was not going to make it. Luckily I have some great friends that decided to take Aminah for me so I could get some rest. They walked her in the stroller and Aminah decided that it was alright to even be held by her new "grandma" Pat. She let one of the dads walk and rock her to sleep Friday night. Last night she was quite an angel for me and went right to sleep. We are still working on the schedule and deciding how she likes things done. She has a mind of her own and if you are not obeying her orders she will let you know:) I think she will fit in with the rest of the family just fine. If I remember correctly my nieces and nephews did the same thing. I now have either a cold or terrible congestion of the nose which makes things a little rough. On the plus side I can't smell the Poopy diapers. I still can't manage to upload pictures but it will make it more exciting for everyone once I'm able to finally load them. This is what happens when you rely on technology.

0 comments: