Saturday, June 23, 2007

Where have I been?






Well it has been only 9 months since my last post. I could have created a child in that amount of time but alas . . . I have only been really busy with my toddler. Lets see if I can do a little updating with pictures. These were taken September of 2006 (yikes). Aminah loves to play outside and she has a container for her toys. Where are the toys you ask? Well they are all over the yard and she is in the container. She really loved that game. Not as much as she loves her "Wooky" (her boyfriend Lukey). Here you will see their "first kiss" as I like to call it. Luke's sister Linsey is watching. Luke's mom, Libby and I hope that one day this will be shown at Luke and Aminah's wedding and of course Linsey will be the maid of honor. The two picures of her in her Chinese outfit are just too cute. The one that looks like she is sneezing is actually her showing me what a skunk says (for those of you that don't know what a skunk say, he says, "shoo, shoo, shoo" and he covers his nose). I can't wait to add more to the blog. Stay tuned!

0 comments: