Saturday, June 23, 2007

Aminah's First Day of Preschool



Aminah was so excited to go to school. She was totally ready although I had some mixed feelings. Her previous daycare was so close to my school and took such wonderful care of her that it was a tough decision. I will always be grateful that Aminah had such a loving place to go when she was still a "baby" but now that she is a big girl she is ready to learn. She was very excited about the swings. That seemed to be the top thing she would talk about along with the food. She is no different than any other school kid when you ask what they did at school they always talk about recess and lunch. Aminah is in a class with 15 other 2 year olds. God bless the teachers, they really are wonderful and patient. Aminah also loves to paint. When I go to pick her up in the afternoon she says, "no, not yet." I finally figured out that I was picking her up right at paint time, so I had to adjust my schedule a little so that she could do her painting.

0 comments: