Friday, August 22, 2008

3 Amazing Years





Three years ago today Aminah and I became a family. God sent me half way around the world so that I could be her mommy and she could be my daughter. What would my life had been like if I didn't go where He called me to go? I wouldn't know how much HE loved me. He must think I'm pretty special, because he let me be this little girl's mother. There just aren't enough words to express my thankfulness for having this little one in my life. This week I was talking with Aminah's teacher from last year. She was telling me that she noticed that Aminah was a very caring little girl. Whenever someone is crying she comes over and tries to comfort them. She is always willing to share with others. She thinks about others and likes to make presents for people. She is compassionate and loving. I am a very blessed mommy. The last three years really have been amazing.

0 comments: