Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm home!!


I'm home now. Aminah was able to play in the Exersaucer for a little while. There are so many things at home to play with she is probably a little over stimulated. When she walked into the house yesterday she just looked around. When I took her into her room she just looked at all of the things with wonder. She loved looking at the tree that is painted on the wall. When it was time for bed she didn't really want to go to sleep because she wanted to still look around. She is asleep now and I'm hoping that she will get on California time within the next week or so. So far so good.

3 comments:

Away2me said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm so glad you guys had a safe and uneventful trip to pick her up. Have you tried introducing nursing yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I hope you'll have some time to adjust to life at home before you go back to work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on successfully traveling alone. (I did it too) Sounds like you had a great trip!

Catherine Smith
Yongzhou mama