Saturday, June 03, 2006

Baby's First Christmas



We might have gone a little overboard for Baby's First Christmas. Between Aminah and my nieces (Belle and Suzie) my front room was bulging. My oldest niece, Tashia and I were joking that the adults would all have to stand outside and look in through the windows at the kids opening their gifts. Auntie Im and Uncle Eric came in from Colorado but I would have thought they drove in directly from Santa's workshop at the North Pole. It was a lot of fun and Aminah got right into it by saying, "oooohhh" to each present she opened. It didn't matter what she was opening she gave it an appropriate, "oooohhh." One of the highlights for me that day was watching the "stroller parade." Aminah, Belle, and Suzie each got strollers from Santa and amazingly we got babies for each of the girls, so in the afternoon the girls all got to take their babies for a stroll. The weather was about 78 degrees on Christmas day here in California. All in all it was a fantastic first Christmas.

0 comments: